|Nickname||Devoted and virtuous pretty boy|
|Birthdate||February 14, 1998|
|Occupation||Servant to Rudolph Gartheimer|
|Attack specialty||None. He doesn't like to fight, he prefers to heal people instead|
Damian Shade (デミアン・シェイド) is a character in Groove On Fight. While he basically only watches over Gartheimer's battle in the background, he can be made into a playable character by beating the game with any two characters in the console port. It is possible to play as him in the original arcade version via hacking, but he's in a very incomplete state. Damian was voiced by Seiji Kawagishi.
About Damian Edit
Damian is an orphan, who was adopted by the Gartheimer family. With time, he became a very special person to his master, Rudolph. Damian is a pacifist and dislikes violence, but his personality totally changes if someone tries to hurt his master. He has a special power that allows him to heal a living being just by touching them.
Special Moves Edit
- Hurray Magic: With his fist involved in flames, Damian performs a spining rising uppercut.
- Rose Flash: Damian shoots a rose at the enemy.
- Damian Body Attack: Damian comes rushing at the opponent using his body to hit them.
- Poison Zone: A three-part combination of corporal attacks.
- Pinch Crusher: Damian Stress shoot consist in three men dressed as Gartheimer come to attack the opponent with their iron balls.
- "Please, let me help you. I..I didn't want to... "
- "I...I'm sorry but this is something that I have to do."
- "...No way, I did it, it couldn't be..."
- "I...I won! Don't worry, the pain will disappear soon."
- Groove On Fight
Relative Characters Edit
- Rudolph Gartheimer: Master/Lover
- He and Rudolph Gartheimer are the first openly gay couple in a fighting game.
- It seems that at one point, Damian was ment to be playable in the original arcade version, since there's an incomplete (but playable) version of him that can be accessed by ROM hacking. One possible lead to this being true is that Gartheimer does not have an selectable "official" tag partner in this version, indicating Damian was to fill that spot. He was completed for the console port of the game.