|Birthdate||December 25, 1985|
|Birthplace||Shiga Prefecture, Japan|
|Three sizes||75-58-85 cm|
|Hobbies||Film and music appreciation, designing accessories, dancing, singing karaoke|
Mio (みお) is the Japanese narrator who voiced Rin Oyama in Goketsuji Ichizoku Senzo Kuyou and CR Goketsuji Ichizoku. She has a very atmospehric way to do narration work and the range of voices she can do is very versatile, also is good at singing. She has ten years of career.
- Kansai Urban Bank, Loft, Takarazuka Medical University, JR West Heart · in Store CM, Ion, H.I.S,
- Daimaru Matsuzakaya Ufufu Girls, a lot of CM for shop front. Artist live announcement
- KTV · Fuji TV "Nippon peeping out"
- SUN etc 5 stations "I love mountain climbing" SUN "Let's go to the mountain!" "Koizumi Kotaro's hike SAKE walk"
- KBS etc. 10 stations "hot spring girls" (Naare / Yuka Noda ABC "Bebop high heels" (voice over)