Oume & Otane are basically Oume Goketsuji and Otane Goketsuji with each other strapped to their backs, which is how they appeared in Groove On Fight. Since Oume decided to share the position of Clan Leader with Otane, this meant that both sisters would have to fight in the tournament together as one person, rather than fight separately. To make up for this, Falco was chosen to be their partner.
The sisters retain the same special attacks as they had in previous entries in the series, though they have a few techniques that are unique to Groove On Fight, such as summoning their mother from the heavens, or calling the spirits of their relatives to trample the opponent. Unlike the other entries, the sisters do not have a playable transformable form, though they do transform into their youthful forms when executing certain moves.
- Gan Saishi( Rock Pulverizer Dentures)
- Ikaku Kao(Intimidating Face)
- Bodou Kourin(Descending Mother)
- Ryusei Ranbu Dan(Meteor Swirling Bullets)
- Ten Bu Kyaku(Heven Dance Kick)
- Chi Bu Kyaku(Earth Dance Kick)
- "We are the main force of the clan! Do not underestimate us!"
- "Hump!You realized, how inmature you are!!."
- "Shameful...Do your baggage and go back to where you came from!"
- "With the years even we struggled a little. Hye hye hye"
- Oume and Otane - Groove On Fight
- Fly Away - Groove On Fight
- Mystic - Groove On Fight