|Height||163 cm (5' 4")|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|
|Occupation||High school student|
|Attack specialty||Attacks and defenses that make a good use of 2 diferent types of Karate|
|Family||Hatsue Oyama (Mother)|
Reiji Oyama (Cousin)
Tokuji Oyama (Uncle)
Reiko Oyama (Aunt)
About Rin Edit
Rin is the cousin sister of Reiji Oyama and a passionate high school girl whose aim in life is to be a strong karate woman. She has a calm and polite personality. She has been training with her uncle and Reiji since she was 4 years old. In order to become stronger, she has added the techniques of Okinawan Karate to those she has learned from them. After further years of training, she has gained enough confidence to participate for the first time in a Goketsuji Tournament, and begins to follow the way of the karate maiden.
Rin tends to refer Reiji as "Oji-san" which is the Japanese word for uncle but is also an adjective used to affectionately call any older men.
Special Moves Edit
- Kamae Henkou (Stance Change) - Rin will pose quickly and switch combat styles. Performing this move changes her special moves, which is indicated by the gauge over her Stress Meter.
- Muchimi (Basic Stance) - Rin will assume a guard stance. If attacked, she will perform a counter attack - downward karate chop - at the enemy. (Changed Stance) Rin will move forward while covering her upper body and head with an arm. She autoguards attacks which are aimed at her head and torso. if she is close enough she hits the opponent for some damage and recovers quickly. However, if you push Punch button once more, she will perform the karate chop which knocks the opponent away.
- Achifu (Basic Stance) - Rin throws a purple flame bolt at her opponent. (Changed Stance) Rin launches a big purple fireball at close range, which will hit multiple times.
- Chinkuchi (Basic Stance) - Rin will attack the opponent with an uppercut followed by a descending aerial kick.
- Feesa (Basic Stance) - Rin unleashes a barrage of lightning-fast kicks. (Changed Stance) Rin performs a diagonally upward moving kick which seems similar to Keith's.
- Toshu Ranbu (Stress Shot) - Rin charges toward the opponent and once close she unleashes a storm of attacks.
- Hishou no Goten Shu (Ippatsu Ougi) - Rin rushes forward and grabs the opponent, then proceeds to slam them down back and forth several times before throwing them aside.
Music Themes Edit
- Otome no Karate Do - Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
- CR Goketsuji Ichizoku
Related Characters Edit
- Her losing portrait during results screens after a battle in Matsuri Senzo Kuyou is a reference to Doraemon.