About Shinjuro Edit
A long time ago there was a samurai of the Edo era feared for his skill with the sword. He was a true sword master and fairly popular among ladies. His name was Jubei, and many tales have been told about him. He left many descendants, but only one was frighteningly strong like him...
During his training, he fell in love with a girl, and eventually they had a son, they decided to name him Shinjuro. Jubei continued his training Journey, but before he left, he told to the mother of his son that only if the boy became a strong man he will be worthy of wear his family name.
Shinjuro’s mother unable to give him a surname, begun searching for someone that would help her to train Shinjuro to turn him into a fearsome warrior.
The time went by and Shinjuro became a skillful samurai. But sadly his mother died, before they could find Jubei. Shinjuro started looking for his father, but only found rumors that said that he was dead. Over the years, legends about the adventures of Shinjuro could be heard all around Japan which made him feel very proud about his achievements, so he continued traveling and training to become the strongest warrior in Japan.
During his journey he fell in love with Okiko Sasaki, a girl related to a prominent samurai. He married her and had a happy life, being eventually blessed with the arrival of eight children.
At the age of 69 years old, during the change of the Edo era to the Meiji era, Shinjuro was allowed to establish a last name for his family: “Those of our clan inherit the fighting spirit of our bloodline. I must think of a last name loaded with significance.”
Special Moves Edit
- Jiku Oni Ude Noboru (Rising Space-Time Demon Arm):
- Jiku Oni Ude Kuda (Descending Space-Time Demon Arm):
- Jiku Oni Ude Sou (Descending Space-Time Demon Pair)
- Go Kaminari Ryu Shin (Super Dragon Thunder)
- Go Kaminari Ryu Shou (Rising Dragon Thunder)
- Shison Motenashi no Gi (Welcome Ceremony for the Descendants) : Shinjuro ascends to the sky and fires several thunderbolts down at the opponent. The player can dodge these thunderbolts as long as they keep moving.
- Some of Shinjuro's animations are borrowed from Abubo Rao's from Rage of the Dragons.