|Attack specialty||Attacks that express a force-like subject|
|Family||Buntaro Kuno (older brother)|
- "Simplice. Simplice. I could’ve sleepwalked through that."
Shintaro Kuno (九戸 真太郎, Kuno Shintaro) is a character who debuted along with the other new characters in Power Instinct Matrimelee.
About Shintaro Edit
The younger brother of Buntaro Kuno. Due to the influence of his older brother, Shintaro feels a great respect and admiration for Reiji Oyama. He is also competitive, and at times conceited. In contrast to his older brother's style, many of Shintaro's attacks involve the use of his fists. He also has a fondness for motorcycles.
Participation Details Edit
- Toukon Matrimelee
When Shintaro found out that his brother had entered the Matrimelee tournament, and that Reiji was participating in it as well, he decided to compete to show his superiority to Buntaro and to impress Reiji with his fast attacks, of which he is very proud of.
- Bonnou no Kaihou
Shintaro's motivation to participate in the Bonnou no Kaihou tournament is to earn the resources to design and build the motorcycle of his dreams.
Special Moves Edit
- Zudadada Ki~ck - Shintaro leaps into the air with a rapid combination of bicycle kicks. This move can also be done while dashing.
- Power Dunk - Shintaro flips through the air, throwing down a fierce axe handle smash for a powerful attack. This move can also be done while dashing.
- Double Hammer - Shintaro will rush forward with a fierce punch. If the motion and button press is done again during the animation he will follow up with another attack, up to three times.
- Atatatatata~ - Shintaro will make a blocking motion, and depending on the punch button pressed, he will guard either high or low, which will automatically block either attack (high or low, respectfully) made and he will unleash a fearsome volley of rapid punches.
- Oryarya Upper - Shintaro will rush forward with a punch. If it connects, he will follow up with a couple more attacks, finishing with a rising uppercut. (Stress Shoot)
- Shin-chan no "The End" - Shintaro rushes forward with a punch. If it connects, he will unleash a fearsome combination of attacks. (Ippatsu Ougi)
- Shin-chan Final - Much like the Oryarya Upper, though instead, Shintaro slams a very powerful multi-hit rising uppercut attack into his foes, carrying them high into the air with him. (Kinjite)
Music Theme Edit
- Tokimeki Oubaakurokku (Overclock Excitement) - Matrimelee / Bonnou no Kaihou
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou - Hidden character
Related Characters Edit
- His lose portrait during the Winner and Loser screen in Matrimelee is a reference to Kikaider.
- He is No.2 in the St. Lawrence academy.