White Buffalo (ホワイト バッファロー) is a recurring character in the series. He is most commonly referred to by name as "White" throughout the course of the games, although the Super Nintendo port of the original Power Instinct game listed him as "Buffalo".
White Buffalo was designed to be a pure hearted man. In terms of image the designers used the1962 film Geronimo as reference.
About White Buffalo Edit
A man of few words, he doesn't say much and appreciates the little things in life.
White also seems to have a habit of taking things to add to his "collection", which can get him in trouble sometimes, particularly with his relatives. This behavior of his has become one of his usual reasons for entering the tournaments.
Participation Details Edit
- Power Instinct
Having blood ties with the Goketsuji family, White Buffalo received the order to participate in the Goketsuji tournament as part of his training to be the next Amiyai chief.
- Power Instinct 2
During his participation in the Goketsuji tournament, White found some interesting things around. He gets involved in the new tournament, hoping to get more items to add to his collection of weird objects.
- Goketsuji Legends
Looking for new a new acquisition for his collection, White accepted the invitation to participate in Kanji's tournament.
- Toukon Matrimelee
White participates in the Matrimelee tournament because he wanted a bride. But, what he may find, however...
- Bonnou no Kaihou
White was invited to the Bonnou no Kaihou tournament, where the winner gets anything that he wants. He is looking to win another interesting item to add to his collection...
- Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
As representative of the Amiyai tribe, he participates in the festival to show his respects for the ancestors.
Special Moves Edit
- Arrow Shot - White fires an arrow of energy at his foe.
- Buffalo Storm - White dances on the ground for a moment before leaping into the air and throwing a large projectile in the shape of a buffalo. This attack cannot be stopped with projectiles.
- Tackle Blow - White charges with a fierce attack of energy that can send the opponent flying away from him.
- White Buffalo's Movelist - White comes flying down, surrounded in flames.
- Buffalo Storm - White attacks with a few kicks, finishing with a leaping attack. He had this move in Power Instinct Legends.
- Assault Bomber - White leaps into the air and, if he's near the opponent when he lands, with automatically grab and throw his foe. He had this move in Power Instinct Legends.
- Fire Dancing Ledge - White does a war dance, charging up his Stress meter in the process. He had this move in Power Instinct Legends.
- Super Tornado Tomahawk - White spins through the air and slashes down with a large axe of energy. He only had this move in Power Instinct 2 and Power Instinct Legends.
- Pole Tornado - White summons a huge totem pole of burning flame from the ground.
- Bomb Guardian- White grabs his foe and spins into the air, coming down and slamming his opponent repeatedly into the ground.
Music Themes Edit
- Tatanka no Uta (Song of Tatanka) - Power Instinct
- Amiyai no Yoru (Evening of Amiyai) - Power Instinct 2
- Ano Musume Kawaii Ya Amiyai Musume - Power Instinct Legends
- Fighting Games for Young People - Matrimelee / Bonnou no Kaihou
- Power Instinct
- Power Instinct 2
- Power Instinct Legends
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
- CR Goketsuji Ichizoku - Event character
Related Character Edit
- James "Jimmy" Lewis: Training Partner
- Angela Belti: He feels admiration for her
- Kurara Hananokoji: Friend
- Thin Nen: Rival
- Keith Wayne: Never lost a relative one.